Friday, September 25, 2009

Supplying

I stopped by my best local hardware store and picked up a pair of 6 ton jack stands, which lengthen out to about 14 inches. I also picked up a creeper just in-case. Came to a good $80. The car is currently sitting outside on the street. I'll have to get some help to get it pushed up into the garage once it's cleared of all the boxes from the recent move. Once in the garage, I can begin inspection.

On another note I removed the center console and glove box for repaint. Sanded the parts down with good 150 sandpaper and applied a black vinyl spray. I also painted black and red acrylic onto the glove box Porsche emblem. It looks like the true colored emblem now. Let the glove box and lower piece dry and placed them back into the car. Waiting for a new center console to arrive for the second part of my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment