Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Brake Master Cylinder

Appearantly the Brake Master Cylinder is gettign worn down, and anytime soon the brakes could randomly snap. I am keeping the 924 in the garage for now. I ordered a used good condition Brake Master Cylinder and am awaiting it's arrival. I will inspect it when it arrives, and if good enough will use it for my new cylinder.
If not, I will need to purchase a brand new one. I will find out sometiem this week what my mechanic will charge for labor cost on installiing the part. If he's askign too much, I'm going to have to see what I can do about doing this myself.

In the meantime I am waiting my newly order parts form http://www.performanceproducts.com/ including a Voltmeter, Infared Thermometer, and Drain Plug tools. I now know the proper way to drain and fill the transmission fluid, so I will do that upon recieving my products.

In the meantime I am going to have to get ahold of another vehicle. The 924 is officially going to need to stay in the garage this witner to be worked on. I may either get ahold of another Porsche, or see what else I can find around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment