Friday, October 16, 2009

Stupid Battery

A few days ago I take the car out around noon and let it sit for about an hour. I come back to find the battery pretty much completely dead! With nothing on, where was the charge depleting? Anywho, I went to Menards and picked up a rechargable portable booster. I let it charge a bit then took it to the car and hooked the cables up on the battery. I let it charge up not even 2 minutes and she fired up just fine. Haven't had any problems since. I'll be keeping this portable booster with my all the time from now on.

I recently ordered a Volmeter, Infared Thermometer, and 2 Drain Plug pieces. With a good money saving deal going on, I saved about $17.00

Hopefully once I get the drain plug removal sockets, I can finally get down to draining and filling the damn tranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment